- Biodiesel blending system
- BioDiesel Blending is capable to make any class of fuel: diesel summer fuel, diesel winter fuel, diesel Arctic fuel, high-octane for Euro-4, Euro-5.
- Gasoline blending system
- Blending system “USB” brand of the GlobeCore Blending trademark intended for mixing from two to five separate components.
- Ethanol blending system
- Ethanol Blending is used in a hydrodynamic blender “USB”. This process allows to present all components at the same time in coordination to a formula.
- Liquid blending system
- Primary benefits of Liquid blending system “USB” are: final product without foliation, for the long period; broad spectrum of applicability to materials.
- Fuel crude oil blending system
- Stream of crude oil products, passing through USB, gets to the cavitations zone. Frequency of following of impulses is caused by the geometrical parameters of USB.
- Fuel oil blending system
- Fuel oil blending system “USB” is intended for mixing from two to five separate components and dilution of any liquids in a flow, fuel oil and also engine oil with additives and other components.
- Fuel, oil cleaning equipment
Installation UVR provide regeneration and restoration of oil and fuel
GlobeCore GmbH is one of the world leaders in industrial manufacturing. Products of GlobeCore are used in transformer oil purification and degassing, insulation oil filtration, power transformer vacuuming.
The head office is located in Oldenburg, Germany. Our systems have been supplied to and are successfully operated in 70 countries. A network of 17 dealers supports global sales and services.
GlobeCore established representative offices in United States, and South Africa and in United Arab Emirates to extend reach and improve efficiency. We actively expand production and sales territories, develop our infrastructure and introduce new additional services.
GlobeCore today is a large and diverse company. Over 260 specialists are working as a team from metal cutting to final assembly of the products.
The production facility is equipped in compliance with international industry standards: it features robotic plasma metal cutters, automated welding systems and modern PLC controlled machinery.
The engineering staff systematically develops new oil purification equipment and improves existing product lines. GlobeCore produces hundreds of units annually and each product is thoroughly tested at the company’s testing facility.
Hundreds of grateful letters and comments from our clients confirm that we are moving in the right direction. During the company’s long life we have established numerous contacts and created a vast network of return clients. And we are not stopping. GlobeCore is open for potential consumers and extends an invitation to all to visit our facility.