GlobeCore’s line USB units produce high-quality mixed fuels as well as ensuring their homogenization. All the fuel components are supplied to a common collector through a blending process that is realized in a hydrodynamic mixer.
The following is the list of the components used in fuel blending:
- low-octane gasoline;
- distilled gasoline;
- stable gas gasoline;
- biological components of motor oils; and
- additives that increase gasoline’s octane rating.
The main benefits of GlobeCore USB units are as follows:
(1) precise components for metering and control;
(2) reduced blending cycle times; and
(3) no mixing tanks for final product homogenization;
If the resuling mixture is properly homogenized, it will not separate into its component parts even if it is stored for a long period of time.