USB system is an ideal solution for biodiesel blending, as well as bioethanol blending applications.
The composite fuel produced with this fuel blending system remains stable for long periods of time, due to the highly intensive blending process. The liquids in the blender interact on a molecular level, which results in a stable and homogeneous mix. USB blenders make the process of blending ASTM compliant biodiesel to superior biofuel a lot simpler and a lot more efficient.
Main component (MC) is pumped with Pump (P) through the pipeline (P1), Ball Valve (BV5) and mesh filter (F1) to the Mixer (MX). Additives A1, A2, A3 and A4 flow through mesh filters (F2, F3, F4 and F5), Ball Valves (BV1, BV2, BV3 and BV4) to the system’s Mixer (MX). Additives consumption is adjusted according to Flowmeters (FM1, FM2, FM3 and FM4) readings and blend recipes by Valves (V1, V2, V3 and V4). An area of low pressure is created when main component enters Mixer’s Injector. The pressure gradient between this region and pressure in additives pipelines makes additives to flow in. Partially mixed liquid enters Mixer’s Chamber where blending process is finalized. Ready blend is pumped through pipeline (RB) to Storage Tank (RBT).
• Increase of biodiesel blending and composite fuel blending operations capacity
• Efficient and optimal usage of equipment
• Fuel blending process automation
• Reduction of the impact the input material change has on the finished product
• Significant reduction of transportation delays for shipments of the finished product
• Control of the finished product levels in tanks maximizes tank efficiency
• Easy planning of fuel blending operations
• Reduction of labor costs
Specifications fuel blending system
|Number of additives||2-5||2-3||2-5||2-3||2-3||2-5||2-3||2-5|
|Main component consumption, m³/h||3.5||11||11.5||30 (37)||50 (57)||50||100||200|
|Additive volume, m³/hFlowmeter 1*Flowmeter 2*Flowmeter 3*Flowmeter 4*||0.1-1.00.5–3.50.5–3.50.15–0.65||0.25–2.50.1–1.0–||2-70.5–3.50.5–3.50.15–0.65||0.5–3.50.1–1.0–||0.5 – 3.50.1 – 1.0–||0.1–1.00.01–0.020.25–2.50.5–6.3||0.4 – 40.4 – 4–||1.6- 160.6- 61.0 – 102.5 – 25|
|Fuel Inlet Pressure, MPa||0.8||0.8||0.8||0.8||0.8||0.8||0.8||0.8|
|Power Consumption, kW||2.7||15||18||36||45||45||55||100|
|Delivery head, m, max||10||10||10||10||10||10||10||10|
* – flow meters range to be advised depending on finish product recipe
** – dimensions can vary depending on customized components (please fill in our questionnaire before ordering)